Friday, May 22, 2009

The power of Belief - A course In Mastery Day 6



What made Wilmur Rudolf, the 3 times gold Merdalist at the 1960 Rome Olympics, overcome beoing born premature, survive scarlet fever, beat polio and a wheel chair to become the Olympic champion. It certainly was not being born with physical advantages.





This lesson teaches us how to develop an opinion, into a belief, and into a conviction.



Then success coach Janet Lapp tells the remarkable story of W Mitchell, severely burned and then later paralysed, whose remarkable successes have achieved world wide acclaim. As W Mitchell said: "Before I was paralyzed there were 10,000 things I could do. Now there are 9,000. I can either dwell on the 1,000 I've lost or focus on the 9,000 I have left."


Mind Power Masters

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

No comments: